Emergency Contacts

For any police, fire or ambulance emergency dial 911. To report excessive noise on the water or reckless boating (be prepared to offer a description of the offending boat and, if possible, photo or video evidence), or other non-emergencies:

Our resident trooper is reachable at 860-435-2938.

Call State Police Troop B at 860-626-1820, option 7

Call or write:

Salisbury Town Hall 

P.O. Box 548

27 Main Street

Salisbury, CT 06068

Phone: 860-435-2938

Lakeville Hose Company

P.O. Box 1969, 4 Brook Street

Lakeville, CT 06039

Phone: 860-435-9981

Salisbury Volunteer Ambulance Service

P.O. Box 582, 8 Undermountain Rd.

Salisbury, CT 06068

Phone: 860-435-0058

Visit their website

For more information visit the state department of emergency services or public safety.